Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Sad Day
Some of you know my friend Amber Slaughter (Christensen). She has a beautiful little boy, Anderson (Andy) who turned 2 in August and just gave birth last week (three months early) to a new baby boy, Benson. Last night Benson passed away so we are all pretty sad today. Anyway, keep them in your prayers. I can't imagine anything harder than having my baby die in my arms. If you do know her, she doesn't want anybody to call or contact her right now. She said less is more and she just wants space. So just pray for her and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Inspirations
Websites I Like
About Me
|
Add this to your site |

8 comments:
So sorry for your friend! I will be praying for her!
I am so sorry. I will keep you all in my prayers.
Oh my, oh my! I'll be praying for her & her family. What a hard thing to go through. I'll be praying for you as her friend as well.
Wow not sure what to say. I will be praying for the whole family to have some peace about this. I too will pray for you as her friend. May God Bless their family.
So sorry to hear about this! I will be praying for them.
So sorry and so sad. Will definatley keep you both in my prayers.
Wow! Is anyone brining support for the other child? Just last night in my counseling class we spent the night on Childhood Grief... and even at that young of an age it is very difficult for kids. Not only is the baby gone, but essentially, so are the parents. As a friend, will you check in to make sure that the 2 year old is getting loved on and needs met? Incredibly difficult.
My heart aches for her! I will keep her in my prayers. It's so hard to understand why something like that has to happen and maybe we will never understand. But God has an ultimate plan and HE IS IN CONTROL, even when we don't understand why things happen the way they do.
Post a Comment