Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ashley the Amazing

Let me just say that I am glad my mom was with me when Dr. Carpenter showed us the x-ray of Ashley's shoulder and told us it was broken. Otherwise I doubt anyone would be believing me. I am convinced God healed her. She wore her sling for a day and a half and then suddenly started using her arm. She is now 100% back to normal. Miraculous is the only word to describe it. I am wondering what the doctor will have to say at her three week follow up. . .Thank you so much for your prayers! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

kid are so much stronger than us old folks. i think it helps that she has so much spunk to her. so happy she is better.

Michelle said...

So awesome! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Kailin said...

Yeah! So glad she is better. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Nicole said...

Great I am so glad she is better have a happy thanksgiving.

Lindsay said...

Praise God! Just in time for Thanksgiving too!!

Kristie said...

Awesome!



________________
Add this to your site