Saturday, November 17, 2007

Broken

Ashley has a broken shoulder. It has been crazy around here. Colds. Asthma. Diarrhea. Broken shoulder. Anyway, one day soon I may start blogging regularly again but I have been a very busy mommy lately. She has been wearing this Dora pajama shirt since Thursday night. No bath since Wednesday. I am wondering how we are ever going to get the shirt off of her since any kind of movement of her arm is excruciating. Maybe a good dose of Tylenol #3 first. . .

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! Poor little Ashley! How did this happen??? Hannah has broken her arm twice in her wee little 5 years of life. Totally stinks. Motherhood is not for wimps! Blessings on your family...

Kristie said...

oh man!!! So sorry! I suggest tylenol 3 and an ice cream prize for bravery after!

Nicole said...

We are praying for your family hopefully the Dr.'s RX of PAPA helped. call if you need anything:}

Katie said...

Oh NO! I am so sorry...poor baby :(

Anonymous said...

Poor Ashley! I still can't believe it!

Lindsay said...

Sweet, sweet Ashley! Hoping and praying you're back in your groove in no time at all!

Tiffany said...

Poor little girl!!

Kailin said...

So sorry! I agree with Michelle, motherhood is definately not for wimps! Take care, we will be praying for you all!

Melissa said...

So sorry to hear that. I will be praying for all of you.



________________
Add this to your site