Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ashley's Wedding

Here's an e-mail I got from my mom last night. She watches the kids on Fridays. . .

Did I tell you about Ashley and her wedding? When we were playing outside she was showing me all of the things she can do on her swingset and telling my how big she's getting and that someday she'll be all grown up like Mama and she'll wear Mama's wedding dress and marry..."Who did YOU marry, Mammy?"

"Papa" I say.

"Who did Mama marry?"

"Mama married your daddy."

"Oh. When I grow up I'm going to marry..... uh.... uh.... uh.... (llllloooonnngggg pause) See! I told you I can do a flip!"

6 comments:

Nicole said...

How cute.

That a girl don't make any long term decisions now Ha Ha

Melissa said...

Their attention span is only so long! What a cute story! Your daughter is so cute!

Katie said...

How adorable. Love how she changed the subject just as the decision making got a little difficult ;) She is such a sweetheart!!

Kristie said...

lol

no need to commit too early in life!!

Tiffany said...

Hahaha. That is so cute!

Liz said...

That Ashley is awesome! I am glad flips on the swing are still more fun :)



________________
Add this to your site